Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone from ice9web

How was your holiday and weekend?

As for me I had a busy Holiday and weekend (^_^)

April 1 I did my laundry and cleaning of room etc... Happy April Fools Day!

April 2 We had the Good Friday service and afterwards the worship team practice for Sunday service and the rest practice for the dance presentation for 8th Calvary Chapel Davao anniversary I was out of the house from 8am to going home around 4pm

April 3 Devotion and just sleeping and resting for the whole day, I didn't eat dinner cause I want to have a long dream. I slept around 9pm.

April 4 YEAH! the Big day has come! we were all in the church around 8:30am and mixed emotions of happiness and sadness as it is Ptr. Genghis last service in Davao. I was happy to be one of his backup at the worship service. (picture is coming up)

As for the presentation here are the videos:

(So far here are the uploaded videos, but there are other videos that I have not uploaded due to slow Internet. I think there are so many people these days are just at home using the net)

The Worship Team Dancers (^_^)




Future Worship Team member (^_^) Naya Damayo


Related Post
Pictures of 2010 Easter Sunday Celebration


ice9web

~~~

1 comment:

  1. Hey that is GREAT! We went to the Filipino-American Easter party today and it was so much fun. Dancing, singing, and so much food and the best lechon I've ever had here in the USA. Then I click here and see more Filipinos having an exciting Easter. You guys know how to have a party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems