Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Synthetic Leather is Made

Genuine leather: if we don't know how to detect, we will not know the synthetic in genuine leather.

In my own opinion, I smell the product if it's really made of synthetic or genuine leather... there is always a distinct smell of the genuine leather right?

I have manage to saw this video on How Synthetic Leather is Made need to post it on one site for reference. so



So what do you think? it looks like the synthetic leather is more reliable than genuine?

For me, I'll choose genuine leather specially when it comes to Jackets and Bags, but if its shoes then synthetic leather will do. (^_^)


ice9web

~~~

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Mind for a link exchange? I've already added yours in mine. Check the link below.
    http://www.empressofdrac.com/links/

    Kindly add mine too:

    URL: http://www.empressofdrac.com/
    Anchor Text: EmpressOfDrac.Com
    Alt Text: A Media Blog

    Thanks...(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems