Monday, December 29, 2008

Blogging From Home Testimonial

I just made a testimonial for Tita Janel in Blogging From Home book (^_^)
ahihihi. . .
You can check it here (^_^)
and...

As I'm writing this, am here at the office for the last day of work in the year 2008... weeeiii! we are only 13 agents in Day Shift namely:
Me,
Jean Diaz
Mughinsa Murod
Joni Joy Gatmaitan
Beverly Suarez
Ma. Theresa Camartin
Gerard Lanzona
Henry Ong
Amy Lyn Minoy
Michelle Toledo
Ernest Brian Amarado
Micheal Villanueva
Geofrey John Rodriguez
Abigail Castro (half day)

and an AS Althone Borja
= total of 14 persons in this very huge office...
for the Pictures click here (^_^)



~~~

1 comment:

  1. still on the same date December 29, 2008 I went to Peoples Park in Davao City (^_^) see my post here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems