Friday, October 17, 2008

Fahrenheit and Euro Baker

Tonight we are here live in Fahrenheit resto bar together with Jessica, Gerard and Henry... (my first time in this place), also my first time to try kamikaze and to meet the friends of Jessica... namely Rubz and Joline (^_^)

pictures are not available ... sorry (Y_Y) hindi ko dala camera ko eh waaa! coz this gimik was not planned... but spontaneous!

We ordered Calamares and it tasted like squid what can I say it's seafood?

The place is not officially opened yet so only few people are here at the moment... wifi zone? oh yes! ... no wonder I'm writing this blog post now...
disco, videoke, billiard, will be available...
By the way, I find the faucet weird.. hmmm it operate like a fountain... basta punta nalang kayo dito and you will find out...

according to Henry Fahrenheit will be officially opened before December of this year...

Anyway before hand, instead of buying jacket from Penshoppe we were able to find my ideal jacket from Nike... at last I found one.... yippeee!
Then we ate at Euro Baker (it's my first time to discover) unlimited rice? este bread pala (^_^) it was good, I didn't have my dinner yet, I was full of yeast... busog gyud kaayo

ano pa bah sulat ko...? hmmm

Try out this new place and see for yourself... kayo mag decide!




~~~

1 comment:

  1. and for the first time when I came home I wasn't tipsy or anything, came home around 1:00am ...I can't sleep so I decided to do my laundry... I slept around 4:00am... I woke up 2:00pm with no Dreams at all! that was my first time to have no dreams at all or i just didn't remember it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems