Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aice Going to General Santos Video

As promise I will be updating my blog as soon as I get my videos organize so far eto pa lang (^_^) please please please have patience medyo busy pa eh
Here is one video that I took without anybody knowing coz sleeping sila eh (^_^)




More updates to come...
up next are the videos in F.C.H. Family Country Hotel...

Related Post
IsisInsights 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit in GenSan TOUR
Live in Second Mindanao Bloggers Summit
2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit
Aice Nice Concepts in 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit
ANC in 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit in GenSan TOUR
Digital Filipino Blogging From Home winner in MBS2
Fish Port GenSan Tour



~~~

2 comments:

  1. here are the information on FCH the place where we held our 2nd MBS2 (^_^)
    2nd Mindanao Bloggers by Ice9web

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that beautiful Filipino green countryside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems