Monday, July 7, 2008

Calvary Chapel: My First Visit

Since I was really anticipating for so many months to go on Bible Study, but I have so many reasons not to go, I just can’t understand why I ended up not going, but today I have manage to have my first visit.

I text dux “I’m ready, see you at the Calvary” she replied happily “yey! See you”

Anyway, I was quite nervous being myself, but on the other hand I’m very sure it was right thing to do.
When I arrive at the place, I wasn’t sure where’s the entrance, it was seem to be closed but I can hear some singing, then someone from the inside opened the door, I entered quietly with smile, then she gave me a small pamphlet, offered me a sit, I didn’t sit right away but instead look around getting familiar with the place and text Dux I’m already here. She already text me before hand that she is in charge at the projector so I know she was the lady in the projector (^_^) although I wanted to sit at the front but its too much for a first visit being in front right away! (why not coconut but uhm still very shy).

There were singing, and then reading from the Bible was very well said and explained that I didn’t notice the time it was already 11:00am

The lesson for today is all about worship and miracle of prayers. I learned a lot and agree with all being said. I remembered all those times I prayed whole heartedly and it was really answered. When the crutches was accidentally drop from the building. When I wish to spend time with my crush ahihihih! Pero hindi ko na siya crush ngayon.. why? I have one very good reason. “Thou shall not commit adultery”. I have recordings of some teachings I don’t know if it’s appropriate to post in a blog I have to ask permission first

Anyway, after the Bible study, singing Christian songs… and prayers… then ended.
Me and Dux got a chance to talk for awhile, EJ and Verma or Berma was introduce to me both of them really sings very well, Nice Voices! It was like a live concert.

I was impressed of the church setup, surround speakers with mixers and very comfortable place although our chairs was plastic I must say atmosphere really matters the most or shall I say the ambiance handles conformance (^_^) ewan lumabas lang yan sa isip ko (^_^)basta yun na yun .





~~~

2 comments:

  1. Good day, exchange links tau? Hehehe...i've added you already on my blogroll..

    thanks ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok RGB:
    let me check your site first (^_^) thanks for adding

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems