Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Drupal and Wordpress Exploring platforms

Nothing much to post these days except last week was the launching of another blog Ice9web.co.cc so I called it Ice 9 web Company [Co.] with Chili & Cool [CC] ideas
you can check it out yourself I have manage to post some few articles in there...

isis lahora, ice9web, aice lahora, ice lahora, davao wordpress developer
I would call this baby site still as its undergoing some modification and experiment...

Another Drupal site I have launch too also infantile the icelahora.co.cc
I'm still learning Drupal wondering and exploring...
and that is the reason why I haven't post on this site in almost a week (^_^) sorry po basta balik balik lang po






~~~

1 comment:

  1. check it so many informations on my Blog Ice 9 Web.Co.CC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems