Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ice Nine Web turns ONE with Page Rank of IV

Yey!!! months has passed... posting and link building...
Finally my Blog's Celebrating its FIRST ANNIVERSARY (in posting...) weeeiii!!!
Why in posting? just read on...

I have mentioned before "Ice9web" was not the first name I gave to my blog I don't know if there is one link that existed named it to my original blog name? hmmm
Thanks to all ExLinks that supported me all the way... and to my blog mates specially my friend who inspired me to blog Jehzeel Laurente's [JehzLau Concepts]

The story why I was called Aice Nice Concepts (murag mi igso-on ni jehz sa inet world) jehz is like a brother to me in Internet World...
Aice Nice Concepts started on our DOST-Scholars Forum, I have many nice concepts posts in there and most of them call me "Aice Nice Concepts" and one DOST member said "what if you make that as the name of your blog?"

So before anything else, since it was Jehzeel who got the "concepts" word first I asked his permission, and he agreed that I can use it, so there I'm still called "Aice Nice Concepts" until now but Jehz also told me to use my Ice9web because my domain is named that way I got it from my website www.ice9web.com (^_^)

Anyway, I'm thankful that am blogging, because honestly, this blog help me find my recent job, My first post was May 13th of 2007, I really can't remember when I made this blog but I know it was around after a month that Jehzeel's Blog was made...

Now, I can remember when I have my first interview with my recent job at Eversun Software Philippines Corp. It was with Ma'am C*** (the past branch manager) that time she asked me if I have a blog, I said yes, and she asked for the URL, then she said to wait for her call... instead I received an email of exams... after submitting, I waited again... I was called after some weeks for another interview this time it was the recent branch manager, she also asked the same questions (if I have a blog)... after another weeks of waiting... and I was hired!

Another events happened:
This blog also earned 80+ dollars with google adsense that was banned! in reason I didn't do T_T

and also express my feelings and let the person concerned knows and we patched up on our mis-understanding, and we remain as friends nowadays [click here]... [and here]

there are so many things to mention but lets just include all the "nice" thoughts in this blog [click here]

I posted some tips on how to make a woman happy [click here]


To all my readers thank you so much and I hope we keep in touch for more than a decade to come. (^_^)







~~~

12 comments:

  1. wow, congrat on PR4. Mine only PR2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st year Anniversary!!!

    mine is next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. @PhoneLover:
    Salamat po ^_^ ok lang yan papunta kana rin sa 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jehzlau Concepts ^_^
    weeeiii ahihihi! chalamat

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! pa cheeseburger k naman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!!! happy birthday ky ice9web.. sa'n ang handa?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @makoy:
    salamat Mark ^_^ pwede siguro cheese burger lang pala eh punta ka dito dare? ahihihi

    @VAl:
    ahihihi salamat po... nako kapag naka 10th year Anniversary ako tapos PR10 manglilibre talaga ako promise! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. weeeeeeeeeeee!
    happy birthday to you!
    happy birthday to you!
    happy birthday to you!
    happy birthday to you!
    happy birthday to you!
    happy birthday!
    happy birthday!
    happy birthday!

    happy birthday ---- to your BLOG! weeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratz !!! wahaha.. yati page rank 4!!! God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Did you know (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems