Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Graduation Day on April Fools Day (^_^)

Today's April fools day, but its never a fools' day for the graduation of my younger sister Irengale Corazon, studied BS-Nursing at San Pedro College, and at last she finished that course (which there was a time we thought she wouldn't) why? whew...
because of her Love Life and a happy go lucky girl, ok, what can I say more about her... she is very opposite of me, in terms of going out, etc... she drinks too much (I don't, only occasionally) but we still have something in common (^_^) high tolerance of alcohol and plays the piano! I like classical while she likes modern. And was my adviser on what alcohol drink our body can tolerate, so I tried and yeah it was true.
The picture was taken around 7am when I was about to leave for office and she was about to leave for graduation along with mama and dad, waaa ang tangkad niya! because she was wearing high heels while I was on my slippers that time sana naka-shoes na ako para hindi ako :( nagmukha pandak? ahihihi

Anyway, Sis honey pie: is fashonista, high maintenance in hair and skin while I just go about any clothes that keeps me comfortable and I don't do anything on my hair or skin ^_^ I don't even put on make-up before but she inspires me to do so (^_^) ganyan ka kikay ang sis ko nakakahawa!
oh well I can't compare her for me because we are both very different in so many ways.
oh Honestly speaking in so many times I was guessed to be the youngest siblings in the family when she is the youngest! (now this was one major reason that inspires me to put on the make-up to look more older).




~~~

3 comments:

  1. ewww!! hahaa... toinx.. not bad though... nice.. keep it up!! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous:
    parang kilala kita ha ? hmmm
    toinx!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems