Thursday, April 24, 2008

Davao City River at Bolton Bridge

The Davao City's climate type is relatively uniform throughout the year with evenly distributed rainfall and temperatures and humidity (rainfall = 2600mm, Actual Evap 1028mm). Our city rarely experiences typhoons or never at all within a year or two.
The Davao River is the 3rd biggest river catchment on the Southern Philippines Island of Mindanao. It drains an area of over 1700 km² with a river length of 160km. Most of the area is uplands. Average flows of the river within near the mouth are estimated at 70-80 cubic meters per second.

If you want to see Davao river in videos that I have recorded over my digital camera

These videos was taken when I was riding a jeep on my way to work. Our home is really far from our office Eversun Software Philippines Corp. located at MacArthur Highway, Matina, it will take me two rides of jeep (Obrero and Toril) or even sometimes three rides if I'm in a hurry (I have to ride tricykad para mabilis makarating sa kanto where Obrero Jeep is at).
I took this opportunity to record videos of the Davao River, since I heard that our office will be changing location very soon.


Twas taken located at -> going to Ecoland after Boulevard...



Another video of Davao River in another angle ^_^




I will try to record the other side of the bridge on my way home ^_^ watch out for more... dot dot dot

...
...
...

Now for the other side of the bridge




~~~

9 comments:

  1. dapat ganyan din sa iba. may pagasa pa nga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd biggest river catchment on the Southern Philippines Island of Mindanao diay Aice> waaaaaa// karon pa ko kabalo..ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @makoy:
    pagasa river ^_^

    @jean:
    yeah kaya eto record2x gamay, para hindi ma took for granted lang natin un nasa tabi natin
    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Single Filipina living in Davao City, Philippines. Thought-full of Love from the Heart, (easily hurt because I often care whole heartedly.)-----> it rhymes ---> The Davao River.... hehehehehe.. nice blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymous
    hmmm parang i know you eh ^_^
    basta sarap un sa blog mo
    thanks i didn't notice that it rhymes until you said it.

    salamat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never been to Davao, tho0ugh I am getting more invites as of late... I was up in Cagayan de Oro... I never got the chance to travel down to see the Philippine eagle... Well, this is a fun site. Thank you for stopping by Fatgrocer (Becoming a Warrior

    ReplyDelete
  7. @keith:
    You should visit Davao City the very peaceful city in the world with very clean water ^_^

    see yah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tapos na ba ang bridge? LOL. Tagal. hehehe

    got a tag for you! c",)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup tapos na un bridge
    ^_^ madaming bridge dito na dumadaan sa Davao River, Bolton Bridge lang yung isa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems