Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ShoeMart SM Job Fair


Anyway, today I attended the Job Fair and this was my second time (2007) whew it was so tiring very tedious... anyway my qualifications doesn't fit so much that I only chose 3 companies to apply with.. Link2support (again) this time not as call center agent but as Technical Trainer and Junior Quality Assurance Engineer.
the other company was Alladin House of Lamps they said that "we are going to call you as we are planning to expand our office and your qualifications best fit in computers and we are really planning to have IT offices"

oh when will that be?

and lastly Electronics Solutions Inc. blah blah blah...

anyway, I'm so bored and loosing hope in applying here in Davao City.

most jobs vacancies are for Engineers, CPA Certified Public Accountant, Marketing, Management graduates... what about my course?

they are for MALE! as in Males only :(

where do i fit in?

hmmm job fair is unfair on my side.

3 comments:

  1. It's always tough when it seems you can't get a job. Always hang in there and don't lose hope! Confidence and having a plan are the keys to succeeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it always takes confidence and plan in keys to succeed you are so right ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for a job...
    Eversun Software Philippines Corp.
    Here in Davao City open for

    web developer
    web master
    content writer

    send your resume to me
    isis.l@agentsofvalue.com

    you can include me as your reference

    Isis D. Lahora
    Web Developer
    Eversun Software Philippines Corp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems